Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Come Again?

The normal bedtime routine for Erika is I give her a bath, put on her pajamas, (on her, not me) repair to her room, brush her teeth (followed by the ever important くちゅくちゅぺ~) and then read a book or two. Around this time Mom joins us and usually takes over and reads a couple more books while I depart.

The other night, for whatever reason, Mom was ejected from the room and I was forced to handle the final few minutes before sleepage. So after a book or two I've got her lying in her bed and then she says "I want a massage".

It turns out our little princess actually gets foot massages as one of the last steps in the bedtime routine. And my comment is: "Sheesh".

1 comment:

Fred said...

"Sheesh" indeed!

Could it be that the little princess is getting spoiled?